National Facilities Manager
Assignment ID VV842
The Company:Our client is a well established and leading Leisure Operator in its field, with an enviable reputation.
The Position:Reporting to the Head of Facilities, He/She will primarily be responsible for managing Facilities and Maintenance issues nationally and support the Operations Team on related matters.
Ownership of planned & statutory maintenance tasks
- planned maintenance management & implementation
- reviewing planned specifications to ensure they meet the requirements of the business
Management of key maintenance tasks and works
- working with maintenance helpdesk team to ensure efficient and cost-effective completion of reactive maintenance issues
- overseeing issues impacting on revenue
- managing contractor performance vs key KPI’s
- working with contractor base to identify areas for improvement & development
Operations Team Relationships
- escalation contact for the operations team
- attendance at operation and area meetings to review maintenance processes
- working with the team on specific maintenance issues to agree a practical solution
- specific visits when required to review significant maintenance issues and obtain feedback from operations teams
- ensuring value is obtained on works over £5k
- managing reactive maintenance budget
- weekly reporting to operations team on maintenance job numbers & spend
- reviewing and approving quoted works up to an agreed cost value
- specific ownership of maintenance projects within the business
o managing timelines and budgets of the project
o working with various stakeholders to communicate plans clearly
The Candidate Profile:He/She must have a minimum of three years relevant experience in a similar role. Membership of BIFM or IOSH would be useful as would other technical qualifications.
The ideal Candidates should:
- Have experience and understanding of maintenance and facilities issues in a hospitality environment
- Have understanding of Facilities Management Systems
- Previous experience with HVAC equipment
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to new ways of working
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise key business issues
- Be proactive with a strong desire for continuous improvement
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Statutory Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations etc.
- Have good Excel and Outlook IT Skills
The Location:Field based with national travel
The Salary & Supporting Benefits:Attractive base salary, car allowance, bonus (discretionary), pension, health cover, 25 days holiday etc.
The above are principal elements in an attractive and comprehensive package reflecting our Client’s determination to appoint a First Class Candidate.
It is our Policy to practice equal opportunities in recruitment and selection for all candidates. We have a responsibility to avoid unlawful discrimination.