JOB SEARCH, CV WRITING AND REVIEWS, OUTPLACEMENT / CAREER COUNSELLING, EXECUTIVE CAREERS, LINKEDIN PROFILES, GRADUATE CAREERS AND PERSONAL STATEMENTS / COVER LETTER GUIDANCE
With a thorough knowledge and experience of the specialist markets in which we operate, we are well placed to advise clients from a range of management and professional backgrounds to achieve real career success and personal fulfilment. We work with individuals looking for a new role, those seeking promotion or career development, or those at a career crossroads seeking a career change. Our firm offers a personal and individual service working on a one-to-one basis on all aspects of your job search and career management and development.
The table below lists the types of services we offer but these can be tailored to suit individual requirements and circumstances.
- JOB SEARCH
- CV WRITING AND REVIEWS
- OUTPLACEMENT/CAREER COUNSELLING
- EXECUTIVE CAREERS
- LINKEDIN PROFILES
- GRADUATE CAREERS AND PERSONAL STATEMENTS/COVER LETTER GUIDANCE
For an initial no obligation discussion and information on our fees, please call us on 0208 744 0388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide practical and effective outplacement and career counselling guidance and advice for individuals who have been made redundant, employees in transition, those changing careers or people setting up their own businesses.
The emotional and professional support we provide can go a long way to ensuring success and our services are tailored to each professional, depending on their circumstances.
Individuals can benefit from a range of our bespoke services that typically include:–
- One to one confidence building and establishment of a positive mindset.
- Personal assessment and career options review to determine realistic and achievable career objectives in the current job market including interim and contract roles and self-employment.
- A structured and pragmatic job search campaign skilfully navigating a changing job market.
- Assisting with CV enhancement, covering letters, Linkedin profile etc.
- Improving interview techniques and presentation skills, advice on how to succeed with different interview formats and role plays etc.
- Understanding the different routes to market as well as focusing on the unadvertised job market – headhunters and other recruiters, direct approaches to companies or influential decision makers, advertised response, different networking techniques etc.
- Negotiating and evaluating offers etc.
The cost of our outplacement services depends on the choice of advice that you prefer – ranging from a single one-off session to a full package.
Prices on application.
We regularly provide confidential advice to our candidates in both their personal development and careers in a marketplace that is more flexible and diverse than ever before.
With a one to one consultation, we assist you to make informed career decisions that are based on your career strategy and aspirations and future goals.
This may suit executives that are at a crossroads in their career, those who want to further develop their leadership and management skills and those planning their next move and beyond as well as others who want to make a greater impact with their current company.
Our services include:-
- Review of your career to date.
- Understanding of your key drivers, personality, aspirations, influences, values and achievements etc.
- Creating a realistic action plan to achieve your career goals.
- Generating viable and suitable options to achieve career progression.
- Reviewing and assisting you with your Executive CV, Personal Marketing etc., Job Search and Interview Coaching etc.
- Giving you tips to get noticed by Executive Search Specialists and other professionals.
Linkedin is one of the most important platforms for professional social networking and plays a vital role in developing and enhancing your career prospects as well as building your business network.
Both executive recruiters as well as other hiring professionals regularly access Linkedin for candidate research and sourcing, publishing job openings and referrals etc.
We assist you in optimising Linkedin by reviewing and improving your profile, resumé and biography, personal branding, building your connections and Linkedin search ranking. Additionally, we assist you with developing a strategy and scripts to connect with contacts you do not know but who may be important to network with as well as boosting your personal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) etc.
GRADUATE CAREERS AND PERSONAL STATEMENTS / COVER LETTER GUIDANCE
Having invested a lot of money, effort and time on your education, choosing and planning the right professional career option before and after graduating is vital for your future success.
With intensely competitive and challenging market conditions, graduates need professional career support now more than ever in choosing a career that they will find rewarding, enjoy and are good at, as well as standing out from other candidates.
Working on a one to one basis, we can help you to improve your chances by exploring your options, provide information, advise on an overview of the types of jobs and roles out there from all sorts of professions and sectors and steer you towards the right career path.
We can also assist you with personal statements, compiling CVs that are matched to your target roles, covering letters and application forms etc, job search strategy, networking and interview coaching etc.
Our costs will vary depending on the type of services you choose.