Assignment ID VV838
The Company:Our Client is a quality operator of multiple restaurant brands.
The Position:Reporting to the Head of Projects he/she must have the ability to execute complex delivery plans within multiple projects in a commercial hospitality environment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Being accountable for the successful delivery of an annual capital development programme consisting of new build fit out and refurbishments
- Delivering the capital development programme to the approved budget, to the agreed programme, to the correct quality and in line with all current regulations.
- Ensuring external consultants, contractors and suppliers deliver a high-quality product safely, within budget and on time.
- Building and maintaining successful key stakeholder relationships. Liaising externally with Statutory Authorities and internally across multiple departments in the organisation including Operations, Finance, Human Resources and other Property functions.
- Provide support and advice on general day to day property matters to operational colleagues and the restaurant teams identifying sales growth opportunities.
The Project Manager will manage both construction and refurbishment projects of individual sites across a selection of our client’s brands and values will range from £100k to £5 million.
The Candidate Profile:Preferably client side experience in a similar role with a multisite restaurant/leisure operator, or a restaurant/leisure property consultancy.
The ideal candidate should have a technical/professional qualification.
The other key attributes sought are:-
- proven record of delivering multi-disciplinary projects at a fast pace
- proven experience of construction/project management within the leisure/retail sector
- sound experience of working successfully with similar project sizes, budgets, types and volumes
- a sound knowledge of legal and statutory requirements associated with leisure retail construction projects
- a working knowledge of construction technology and processes and procedures
- clear and concise communication skills
- good IT skills
- commercial awareness with a strong cost focus
- will be flexible to work the hours and travel where required
The Location:The position is field based.
The Salary & Supporting Benefits:£60-70k plus bonus scheme paid on each project completed etc. Supporting Benefits: Health Care scheme, statutory pension, travel expenses paid, good discounts, holidays etc.
The above are principal elements in an attractive and comprehensive package reflecting our Clients determination to appoint a First Class Candidate.
It is our Policy to practice equal opportunities in recruitment and selection for all candidates. We have a responsibility to avoid unlawful discrimination.