HEAD OF PROJECT CO-ORDINATION
Assignment ID VV827
The Company:Our client is a renowned business operating quality restaurants across London and the UK.
Their estate is expanding and an outstanding Head of Project Coordination is now being sought.
The Position:Reporting to the Property Director in this newly created role and as a key member of the Property team he/she will primarily be responsible for ensuring that all new sites and refurbishment projects are successfully programmed, delivered and designed to complex, demanding timelines, budgets and business operations processes.
Other key duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Effectively coordinating the internal projects, design, property and operations functions to deliver 20+ projects per year within agreed timescales;
- Manage and motivate external multi-disciplinary teams of Designers and Contractors, Quantity Surveyors, Planning Consultants to deliver complex multiple projects to time, cost and quality;
- With strategic planning and a collaborative approach, identify key opportunities to drive efficiencies in delivery and resource;
- Enhance processes and systems with new initiatives and manage design implementation etc;
- Drive performance improvement through integrated solutions and deliver sustained change;
- Make efficiencies to build timelines and costs for new store delivery without compromising on quality;
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders internal and external as required to ensure smooth delivery of sites from signing to fit out and trading;
- Regular project monitoring and reporting;
- Monitoring industry trends and changes to ensure that our client’s design and construction principles and processes etc are market leading.
The Candidate Profile:The Head of Project Co-ordination will ideally have a relevant Degree/Technical qualification coupled with a proven and successful track record of projects delivery, programme and design management within a leisure/restaurants, retail, shopping centre etc or property consultancy environment.
- Be experienced in both internal and external stakeholder management and positive relationship building at all levels;
- Be technically and commercially astute with the ability to deliver variety (in the sense of scale and budget) of schemes and projects to time, cost and quality;
- Be process driven, able to “push the right buttons” to work under pressure and deliver results to tight deadlines;
- Able to motivate and manage multi-disciplinary teams;
- Be cost focussed and able to manage large budgets with many projects on-going at different stages of completion at any one time;
- Be a self starter with excellent organisational and planning abilities;
- Have well developed communication skills at all levels;
- Must be able to understand the complexities of variable approval (internal and externally inc regulatory) levels required to enable a project to start on site;
- Be comfortable working in a pacy environment and at a strategic level;
- To understand the construction industry and the regulatory bodies that must be adhered to.
The Location:Head Office in London, with travel whenever required.
The Salary & Supporting Benefits:Attractive base salary, bonus, mileage allowance, pension, private health, discounts etc.
The above are principal elements in an attractive and comprehensive Package reflecting our client’s determination to appoint a first class candidate.
It is our policy to practice equal opportunities in recruitment and selection for all candidates. We have a responsibility to avoid unlawful discrimination.